The sample scripts on this page are working programs contributed by players. Feel free to submit your own by posting it as an attachment to the Crossfire Discussion Mailing List.
– Monitors your food and eats if it falls below a certain level.
– manages sets of equipment for different roles (fighting, spell casting, shopping
), docs. at top of file
– Pray and Pray and Pray without a fishing weight on the keyboard
– Reports which skills are nearing advancement.
– Walks a player from one place to another.
– Auto-applies food when you get hungry.
– Casts an assortment of protection spells.
– Takes some of the tediousness out of praying at an altar.
– Bring grace and hit points to maximum.
– Subroutines used by most of my other scripts.
– Manage the charge/discharging of Power Crystals
see About Python if you are new to python.
- A script that inscribes a book from a text file. (must have the “inscription” skill, along with something to write on)
- A library of convenient functions for writing client scripts in Python (a rip-off of subs.pl
) contributed by Eadmund
- A chat log for servers without Critical messages support.
– Prays to max grace, including optional altar-spamming. *
- Loop to mark icecube(s) in inventory and applies flint and steel on these one after another
- As the many other praying related scripts also to be used mainly while praying multiple times on an altar to force “god_intervention” .