* @defgroup plugin_citylife City life plugin
* This plugin adds random NPCs to town, and makes them enter houses, spawns new
* When a map is loaded, NPCs are randomly added so they appear already. During the
* course of the server, some will enter houses (disappear), others will exit from
* houses (appear on a house).
* For each map to be processed, two things are defined:
* - spawn zones, where NPCs should be added when the map is loaded
* - spawn points, from which to add new NPCs while the map is in memory.
* Should probably be houses and such.
* NPCs use a key/value to prevent them from immediately entering the building
* they exited.
* - define spawn points/zones for other towns
* - vary NPCs based on time of day
* - define "objectives" to go to
* - make NPCs pause when player talks to them