This page is a HOWTO for downloading and launching the JXClient on Windows 10 for use with the Crossfire.
1. Visit the JX Client web page and download the .jar file from one of the listed mirrors
2. When prompted on opening the jxclient.jar file, click on the Save File button
1. Once the download has finished, double click the jxclient.jar file to launch the client
2. If you see an alert about opening the executable file - click on the OK button
3. Once the client launches, you will see the server selection screen (aka Metaserver) - select the server you want to connect to